Plane Rescue

Cassidy's POV:

I was hiding in an ottoman with Henry, well Kid Danger. Yep, in a ottoman on a plane. Anyways, we were trying to save Ray, well Captain Man.

I was trying to talk to him about the plan. "Henry, how are we gonna do this?" I would ask. "Henry, what's the plan?" I would always get waved off as he was playing a stupid game called Skywhale. "Henry, stop playing that stupid game!" I whispered, but also yelled at him.

"I'm trying to beat five thousand," he said back. "Stop yelling at me."

I rolled my eyes. "Hen, focus. We have to save Ray," I said grabbing his knife and cutting open the top of the ottoman.

I climbed out, grabbed his wrist and pulled him out as well. "Come on," I whispered handing him back his knife.

  "Thank you for giving me the dangerous tool back," he said.

  "I was careful," I said back.

  I grabbed his wrist again and pulled us behind some boxes. Ray was playing Skywhale and Henry still was. "Please put the phone away. It's distracting," I said. "We need to focus."

"No," he told me. Again I rolled my eyes.

Dr. Mynyak was explaining his plan to Ray while he wasn't even paying attention. Then I heard Mynyak yell, "Look at the orb!" After that, I saw Ray look at the orb.

Once we had gotten Ray out of the box the two boys were bragging about how they both were doing in Skywhale. Then one of Mynyak's goonies broke both of them. "Thank you!" I yelled to him.

"Hey, you didn't have to do that," Henry and Ray both said. They then looked at me.

"Wait, you're happy this guy broke our phones?" Ray asked me.

"Yes, you two playing that stupid game is annoying. Can we just fight them now?" I asked.

We fought them, but both of his helpers used a parachute to escape. Then he took one and we just threw him out. Then Henry took the last one.

"Wait how do we all get out?" Ray asked.

"Cassi, grab on to me. Ray grab my hand," Henry stated.

We did so and all escaped the plane.

A/N: Hey Guys, so sorry I didn't update this sooner, but I've been so busy recently. I was released from not being able to do anything so I've been back to everything I used to too and practicing to catch up to what I missed in my activities. The next chapter will be a shorter wait, I promise! Thanks for reading! Also I need some new ideas after I finish my Danger game chapters so leave ideas in the comments!
Thanks!