Save You Tonight

Henry's POV:

   "Let her go Gwen!" I yelled. I was ready to fight if I needed to and I knew I was going to have to eventually.

"Why would I? It's quite comical to see you and Ray so worried, especially you, Henry. You've always acted so brave, but now you're like a helpless little puppy that's begging for what he wants. Well you're not gonna get it," she told me.

I looked over at Cassi, who was still out cold. She was still. She didn't move at all. It looked like they had done something to her. Her skin was an icy blue. Well it was turning an icy blue.

"What did you do to her?" I asked Gwen and her band of villains.

"Something that'll slowly kill her," she replied.

I immediately forgot about fighting and ran over to Cassi. Her pulse was faint and so was her breathing. She felt like she had know blood flow and was ice cold. It was like her blood was ice. "No, no, no," I whispered to myself. "Ray, she needs a doctor right away."

"Char, call a doctor now. Henry stay with Cassi, Jasper and Schwoz help me fight," Ray instructed. Everyone did as they were told.

Gwen tried to stop Charlotte from calling a doctor, but Charlotte was able to. Thank goodness that she was.

Jasper called the cops and they came to take Gwen and her villains away. The doctor still hadn't come yet and we all crouched around Cassi. "There's nothing we can do to help her, is there?" I asked.

"There might be," Schwoz said. "Let me go back to the man cave and get my equipment."

   "Schwoz just hurry," I told him.

   He did hurry. He left, got his equipment, and came back in ten minutes. He set everything up before looking a bunch of stuff up.

   I looked over at his computer, confused. There was a bunch of numbers and words on the screen that I didn't understand. Was it some kind of cure?  He clicked a bunch of buttons and pulled switches and levers.

   He poured something into a bottle a few minutes later. "Make her drink this somehow," he told us. He handed the gross looking liquid to me. I figured out how to give it to her. At first it didn't work. She didn't open her eye and stayed still. Her breathing slowed and her pulse got lower. It wasn't good at all.