Back to the Danger Part 2

Henry's POV:

  We went down to the place where Ray's dad worked. It didn't take too long to get there, but the whole ride was silent.

We didn't get to the place in time before Drex became indestructible and stopped Ray's 8 year old self from doing so also. Now Ray wouldn't be indestructible, which meant everything would be gone from the future.

We went back to the man cave where Schwoz, Charlotte, and Jasper were waiting. They wouldn't let the portal close or everything would be gone.

We went back to retry. We got there too late and went back again. We got there in time and Cassi and I fought Drex. Meanwhile, Ray was making sure his kid self became denzitized. It worked. Ray was back to normal. There would be a man cave. There would be a captain man. There would be Cassi and I, the two sidekicks. Everything would be normal now.

He fought Ray and eventually we left the past. When we got back the portal was acting up. All of us put our heads down, except for Charlotte who unplugged it. "Fixed," She said.

A/N: I am so sorry for making this chapter so short. Right now I am focusing on my series on my tumblr. disneywriterdancer27 is my username on tumblr. The series is called How to Save A Life. I've also had so much to do lately and just wanted to get this chapter finished so I had something to give this to you guys.
Also guys I might make my tumblr series a story on wattpad, so if you read it and like it I will, but I would really appreciate it if you read it. Again my tumblr is disneywriterdancer27.
Thanks!!!