Free

Cassi's POV:

"How'd you get out of jail?" I asked the cloaked figure on the Tv.

"Fun fact: I'm still in jail! I'm stuck here until my accomplices help get me out!" He yelled back.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?!" I asked, basically screaming.

"Because I have to take over the world and I can't do it with you saving the world," Dark Mayhem told me.

I scoffed. "Seriously? That's so cliche," I said. "Come on now it's always taking over the world. For once can't a villain come up with something original?"

"That's insulting," he replied. "Us villains are very creative."

"Sure," I said sarcastically. "Taking over the world this, taking over the world that. It's so annoying. Like please that's so cliche."

"Stop saying cliche! It's not cliche!" He yelled at me.

"Awww, am I making someone agitated?" I asked.

"Shut up because yes you are," he replied.

I laughed and mumbled under my breath, "Some tough villain you are."

I had to figure out a way to get my friends free. I needed to distract them away from me, at least until I freed one person. "By the way I saw someone else upstairs when I was up there," I lied. Luckily, I could lie without anyone catching on that it was a lie.

"Really? Where?" One asked me.

"They were breaking in. Better go check that out," I replied.

"We have guards up there."

"There were multiple up there. No way the amount of men up there now could take them."

"Just go upstairs, I'll watch them down here," Dark Mayhem said, gesturing for his men to go upstairs. "I really wish I was there in person."

"I'm glad you aren't because now I have time to at least set one of my friends free," I told him.

"And I bet I know which one you'll free first," he said.

I walked over to Charlotte's prison first. "I don't think you do," I told him, getting her out swiftly. I did the same with Jasper. I set Ray free next and then finally, Henry.

"And now I can't contact them to come back!" Dark Mayhem screamed.

"Now we can fight them."

They came back down and saw everyone out. We fought them and easily won, them getting taken to prison in the end too. And finally we were all free, hopefully.

   A/N: Okay, hey guys, so life has become very lifey and I have a lot going on right now. I already have school stuff starting and I don't even start school for like another two months. I don't know how often I'll be able to post. I'm gonna try my best to get stuff done in my free time, but I don't know how much I'm gonna have. I'll try to update soon though!
Thanks!