Night at a Haunted Asylum

Cassi's POV:

When I got back to Swellview I heard a plan Ray had. "So I've always wanted to go ghost hunting, so I thought 'Why not go spend a night in a haunted place.' So then I was like an asylum is perfect," he said.

"Excuse me, did I just hear you say a haunted asylum?" I asked him walking over.

  "Yes, I did Cassi," he told me. "Why? Is that a problem? Are you too scared?"

  "No, I'm not scared. I just don't particularly like to sleep in abandoned building that could possibly be filled with insects, rats, and mice," I told him. "Oh and snakes," I added.

  "So you are scared and are just avoiding it," he said smirking.

  "I'm not scared!" I yelled in exasperation.

"Okay, then come with us," he told me.

"Okay," I said standing up straighter, "when?"

"Tonight," he told me and everyone else who could hear. "We'll get snacks and everything. I have the ghost equipment already. I got the cameras and everything else," he added.

"Sounds great," I said putting a smile on my face. I most definitely wasn't scared, maybe a little nervous, but not scared.

That night we met at the man cave and headed to the asylum. We had told Henry's parents we were staying over night at Junk'N Stuff.

It didn't take long to get to the asylum. We got there in about an hour and walked in. "It's already like eight pm," Charlotte said checking her phone. "Are we ready?"

"Ready as we'll ever be," Henry said looking over the building. It had crumbling walls with ivy creeping up. There was moss around the area too. Lots of it.

"I hope there are no rodents, snakes, or insects. Oh and spiders," I said. "I hate all those things."

  "You'll be fine," Ray said. "Come on now." He started walking into the building, gesturing for all of us to follow. "We can stay here til eight am tomorrow."

  "Well," Jasper said, "we can ghost hunt til three am and then try to sleep a few hours."

"Sounds good to me," Ray stated. "Anyone object?" He asked, looking straight at me.

I stood up straighter and looked him in the eyes with confidence, "No."

"Alright then, let's go set up a base camp," he said. We all walked inside and found the perfect spot. "We're setting up here. We have to set up cameras in the most haunted area. Four, to be exact, so each of you guy should go set up one."

"How do you set it up to send all the videos here?" Jasper asked.

"I know how, I'll help all of you," Charlotte said.

"Then you guys go on your way then," Ray said.