Unstoppable

Cassi's POV:

   Rick Twitlash was definitely a hard one to defeat. He created a virus, took away Henry's powers, and so on and so forth. We almost died to be honest. How did we end up defeating him, though? Henry voluntarily gave up his powers in which he had just gotten back. It was one of the hardest things he ever had to go through, but we helped him through it.

   Over the next few weeks a lot happened, though. We met big foot, we had two man caves blown up, etc. There were lots of misfortunes and good things.

~~~~~~❤️💙❤️💙~~~~~~

   A year or two passed and Henry and I were finally seniors in high school. There were only a few days left until we were done for school for good. This was the point in life where we had to finally choose what we wanted to do. Where we going to continue fighting crime?

   I had a plan to study at Juilliard in New York City. It was really hard to get into, but I had gotten in. I just hadn't had the heart to tell Henry yet. I knew he would be happy for me and tell me to go, but I knew I would miss him.

   It took me more courage to walk up to Henry and tell him I was going to college in New York, then to fight any criminal we had ever dealt with.

   We were sitting on the couch one day when I brought it up. "Henry," I said, getting his attention. He looked up from his computer. At the time he was looking for colleges in Swellview.

   "Yeah?" He asked.

   "I got accepted to Juilliard," I told him. "I don't know if I want to go, though. I don't want to leave you or my family."

   "You have to go. It's one of the best schools for what you want to do in the world. It's really hard to get in and you did. You have to go," he told me. "You can't just not go because of me. And you and I both know your family will feel the exact same way."

   And sure enough I called them that night and they said the exact same thing as Henry. As of that day I was officially going to college in New York at one of the best colleges for performing arts in the world.

A/N: Hey Guys, I'm so so sorry this chapter took so long to come out. I've been so preoccupied with dance and school and band and all my activities I've just been so busy. Also, I was at a huge writer's block. This chapter just came to me as I was writing it. Also this story will continue while they're in college.
Also, I created a Pinterest account for my stories on both my main and second account. There is where I will have my storyboards. Go check it out! The username is https://www.pinterest.com/writergirl2703/. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! ❤️💙