Back to the Danger Part 1

A/N: First I wanna say thank you guys o much for getting me up to 500 votes!!! Can we get this book up to 1k??? Let's try. Also if you're enjoying this book, I'm gonna be writing a Jace Norman fan fiction in my celebrity series. It's going to be involving an actress that plays Cassidy Thunderman! That will be on Tappergirl27 Also I would love some ideas for this book after I'm finished with Back to the Danger. So leave some down in the comments below!! Thanks!!! 😜

Cassi's POV:

  Henry and I were downstairs looking for the batteries Ray wanted. Of course, Henry was also messing around.

  "Stop messing around. You could release Drex," I told him.

He kept messing around anyways. "I won't release Drex, I promise," he kept telling me.

I heaved a sigh and kept looking for the batteries. "Found them!" I yelled, once I saw them.

We went upstairs to give them to Ray. I handed them over to him. "These are the wrong batteries!" He yelled. "Jasper go down and get the correct ones."

Jasper went downstairs and we all went to watch dog judge, but got interrupted by a newscast. "The Swellview clock tower is a few seconds behind," the newscaster said. "So we are going to shut down the power for that long to fix it."

So they shut off the power and we realized something as soon as the power came back on. "What if when the power got shut off, Drex got lose?" Charlotte asked us.

"And we sent Jasper down there alone," I said.

We went downstairs and Drex was released. He had tied Jasper up and was planning on using the time portal. We tried to stop him, but couldn't. Instead we jumped into the portal.

We went back in time to 1989. We were at a festival known as the decades festival which was to honor the many decades. There were booths from the 40s, 50s, 60s and so on.

While there, a man stood at a cart taking pictures. He noticed us appear and flinched. "Are you guys witches?" He asked.

"First of all," Henry started, pointing at him and Ray, "we are men."

I rolled my eyes and looked at the man. "No, we are not-" I started, but he cut me off.

I noticed Drex in the corner of my eye and pointed him out to the boys. We started walking over to him when the man at the cart stopped us. "They're witches!" He yelled. "Help! Help!"

All of a sudden the cops came running. They asked the same question. "No, we're not witches!" I yelled in exasperation.

"Can we show you something behind those bushes?" Ray asked the two cops. Oh no.

"Yeah, That seems legit," the one said, nodding to the other. We went behind the bushes and the boys knocked them out. I wanted no part in injuring a cop.

A few minutes later, we heard more cops coming. Henry grabbed my wrist and pulled me so we could get out of here, but stopped. "Guys, look how big phones were," he said, picking one up.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his wrist. "Come on! We need to get out of here!" I told him.

We then what to Schwoz's college dorm room to see if he could help us. We didn't what to do and he was pretty much a genius. After a brief interrogation from him, he finally believed we were from the future.

After a while of just sitting around and trying to figure stuff out there was a knock on the door. A man came in with a little girl, meaning it was take your kid to work day. Ray looked at us. "That's why Drex came back here! He wants to stop me from getting densified," he said after the man left. "That means no Captain Man-"

"And no sidekicks," Henry finished for him. "That would also mean Cassi and I would have never started dating. We have to stop him!"

We then went to go stop Drex.

A/N: Okay so All my Love is out on my other account. It's a fanfic about Jace. It's on Tappergirl27