Breakfast with the Thundermans

Henry's POV:

  I stood up from the floor and stretched out a bit. My legs and arms hurt from sleeping on the ground since the mattress deflated. I have the best luck, don't I?

Cassi sat up. She wiped her eyes and yawned. At least she got more sleep. "Aww, Barb, you just burned the bacon!" I heard Cassi's dad yell.

"Sorry Hank. I was trying my best not to!" Her mom yelled back.

"So my mom just tried to use her lightning to cook something. Again," Cassi said rolling her eyes and smiling.

I laughed. "Not a good idea?" I asked.

"No," she said shaking her head. Her hair went with her and as soon as she stopped her hair was all in her face. She swept it behind her.

Chloe then teleported in. "Good morning!" She said cheerfully.

  Cassi lifted Chloe up onto her lap. "Good morning to you too," she said laughing. Her and her little sister got along so well.

  "Morning!" Nora screamed jumping onto Cassi's bed. Billy did the same except for on my mattress.

  "Woah, there's no mattress there anymore since it deflated. Be careful and pay attention," I told her nicely. I was not letting one of Cassi's siblings get hurt because of me.

"I'm okay," he said getting up. He sat down next to me. "So we need to spend some future brother-in-laws quality time together," he added stating me in the face.

I could see Cassi rolling her eyes. "Please if you're actually gonna do that, get out, and do it later," she said. "Nora go with your brother." They both left.

"What about me?" Chloe asked.

"You can stay," Cassi said.

"Yay!" she shrieked causing Cassi and both to cover our ears.

"Not so loud," I told her.

"Right, I'm sorry," she said looking sad.

"It's okay," Cassi said hugging her tightly.

  We then went out to breakfast. It smelled good, but some f the bacon also smelled burned. "Good morning!" Cassi's mom yelled happily.

  "You two better have," My dad started before I cut him off.

  "We did. He basically laid on the floor all night, but we were separated. Geez, you act like I'm not responsible at all," Cassi said throwing her hands up defensively.

  After breakfast, I got ready for the day and was dragged out the door by Billy and Max.

A/N: After I do a few more chapter do you want me to do a time skip and an epilogue for their senior year. I'm currently working on the sequel too, so what do you think?