Talking to Her Family Besides Max

Henry's POV:

  I was alone. I was trapped. That was basically what was happening right now. Cassi had left me alone with her whole entire except her older brother. They had all met me, except Billy and Nora and Max.

  "So," Billy started, "You're the boyfriend." He kind of glared at me as he circled me a few times with his super speed.

  "Uh, can you stop that?" I asked him shifting uncomfortable.

  "Why what's wrong with it?" He asked crossing his arms.

  "Oh stop it Billy," Nora said walking over to me. She shook my hand as she said, "The name's Nora. It's nice to meet you. Sorry about my idiotic brother." She rolled her eyes.

  "I'm not idiotic!" Billy yelled getting defensive. "I'm just making sure this guy has no evil ties to hurt my sister."

  "He has none Billy! Get off it!" Nora yelled. She then shot him with lasers coming out of her eyes causing me to stumble back a little. I didn't know what super power she had and it had caught me off guard.

  Phoebe helped to support me until I was steady. "Get used to it. If you're gonna date my sister and maybe end up with her you need to be okay with our weird super powers," she told me.

  "I am, but it caught me off guard and it's just surprising cause you don't see it everyday," I said defending myself.

  "Actually we do," Cassi's dad commented.

  I stayed silent for a few minutes and so did everyone else. This was awkward. Actually it was very awkward.

  "So, Henry," Cassi's mom started breaking the silence, "What's been happening in Swellview?"

  "Nothing really," I said shrugging. "Same old really."

"Really? Nothing big has happened lately?" She asked looking kind of shocked.

  "I mean, we did go to New York to save a rapper's concert because we had these kids staying at my house that make games and the one's dad was the rapper and he wanted to make sure his dad was alright," I explained to her.

  "That sounds awesome!" Chloe yelled running up to me and jumping into my arms.

  "It really does Chloe!" Billy screamed.

  "Hi Chloe," I said smiling and rolling my eyes.

  So this wasn't turning out as bad as I thought it would!