Moving?

Cassi's POV:

So living with the Hart's had its pros, right? It sure did, but it also had its con meaning whenever they moved I went with or I refused and found another family to live with.

Henry's dad came home one day after a job interview and he was really happy. "Mr. Hart," I said, greeting him when he walked into the living room, "Did you get the job?"

   "As a matter a fact I did Cassidy," He told me. I was happy for Mr. Hart. Well I was until I found out the circumstances that game with this job.

  Henry had looked up from copying Charlotte and I's homework. He was in shock. "Wait, Dad, you got the job?" Henry asked, putting his notebook down and standing up.

   "I sure did, Henry," he said, smiling even brighter. "I'm the new project manager at the Frittles factory."

   "Frittles factory?" I asked him. "Didn't that place get destroyed?" I of course knew it had been since I was there when it actually blew up. Well, Girl Danger was there, but we're the same person so yes I was there.

   "Yeah. Kid Danger, Girl Danger, and Captain Man blew it up. On accident of course," Piper said. I forgot she was in charge of the man fans which stalked our every move.

   "There's always another side to the story," Henry argued. I stood up beside him and carefully punched him. I didn't punch him hard, but more gently.

   "Anyways," Henry's Dad started, "they built the new factory in Bordertown. That's where I got the job."

   "You're gonna be okay driving two hours from and to work everyday?" Henry's mom asked, looking shocked at her husband.

   "No, of course not," he said, a smile still on his face.

   "Then what are you gonna do?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow.

   "We're all moving. Cassi you're moving with us," he told us. "Surprise!" He yelled.

~~~~~~💙❤️💙❤️~~~~~~

"Moving?" Ray asked, screaming. "You guys can't move! You're my sidekicks!"

"Yes, we haven't forgotten Ray," Henry told him, rolling his eyes a bit. "There's nothing we can do about it though. I'm sixteen and if my parents want me to go with them I have to go. Same goes for Cassi. My parents are technically her legal guardians and she has to go with them too," He explained.

"Screw legal stuff!" Ray yelled, kicking an object across the room. "I need you guys!"

"Ray, we've tried everything. Nothing works! We have to go with his parents," I told him. "We don't want to, but we have to."

"I have a new invention," Ray said, looking through a drawer. "Well technically Schwoz made it. I just stole it from on his desk."

"How many times have we all told you to stop doing that bro?" Henry asked him. He was referring to taking things off Schwoz's desk. "We don't know what his inventions could do. They could be dangerous."

"You're turning into your girlfriend, Henry," Ray told him.

I looked at him. "That was an insult. I could tell," I shot at him, crossing my arms.

"Anyways, what does it do?" Jasper asked, sitting down in the chair next to the computer screens.

"It'll make Henry's dad lose this job," Ray said. "That means they can stay in Swellview."

"How do we know this is safe?" I asked.

"Calm down. It's perfectly safe. Just chill out. It's gonna work and you guys are gonna stay in Swellview."

A/N: Hey Guys, I just wanna say sorry for not updating at all recently. I've been really busy with school and other activities. I've had no time to write. I finally got some time and wrote this chapter. I'm hoping the next chapter will be out sooner, though. Thanks for waiting, though! 😊