Neonic Disease or not?

Henry's POV:

I grabbed Cassi's hand and led her to the couch. She laid down and fell asleep, so I immediately called Ray on my watch. "Hey Ray, is there a certain temperature to find out if someone have Neonic disease or not?" I asked him.

"Why?" He asked me.

"I think Cassi might have it," I told him.

"Are your parents home? Is your sister home?"

"No."

"Schwoz and I will be right over," he told me hanging up.

I paced back and forth for at least ten minutes. They weren't here yet and Cassi didn't look ok at all. She was pale and was slighting turning a light tint of green. That didn't show anything good, especially because nausea was another symptom.

  Finally, Ray and Schwoz arrived. "We are here!" Schwoz shouted.

  "I know you're here, Schwoz. Can you just look at Cassi?" I asked.

  "Of course, of course," he replied walking over to the couch. He looked at her face and shook his head, "This doesn't look good."

  He took a machine and checked her hear rate, breathing rate, and temperature. After looking at the results he said, "The breathing and heart tests look good."

  "What about her temperature?" Ray asked.

  "It looks like she has Neonic Disease," Schwoz said.

  "I'm sorry for your loss, Henry," Ray said.

  "Me too," Schwoz added.

  "She's not dead yet! You guys have to find the cure. I'll stay here and watch over her," I told them.

  "But where to even begin?" Ray asked.

  I grabbed my iPad and looked up Neonic disease cure. When I found it I looked at Ray and Schwoz. "It says you make it. You can make it from snow berries, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and grapes," I told them. "I'll send the instructions to the man cave computer. You can print them out from there."

"Ok," Schwoz said as he wheeled his machine out the front door. "We won't be back for a while. Maybe a few days."

Once they were gone I sat down on the couch beside Cassi. I turned on the TV and watched the news. Something immediately caught my attention.

"We have confirmed that Neonic disease has effected no one in the city," one of the news anchors, Mary, said.

"That's not true," I said quietly to myself so I wouldn't wake Cassi.

I decided to call the news since they had false information. The phone rang and rang, but then somebody picked up. "Hello," they said.

"Hi, my name's Henry Hart and I know you have false information. My girlfriend has Neonic disease," I told them flat out.

"What's her name?"

"Her name is Cassidy Thunderman, but she likes to be called Cassi," I explained.

"Ok, thank you. Goodbye now," the lady said. Then she hung up with me. I put my black iPhone back in my pocket.