Back to Jail

Cassi's POV:

My family and I as well as Henry walked over to Dark Mayhem. "Well if it isn't the Thundermans," he said laughing. "Gonna try to send me back to jail?"

"No, we're going to send you back," I said crossing my arms.

"You go Cassi!" Screamed Chloe.

"Awww, your family is cute. And what about your boyfriend Cassi. Wouldn't want him to get hurt, now would we?" He asked.

"You touch Henry and I'll-" I started.

"And you'll what?" He asked laughing.

All of a sudden, my mom shot electric at him causing a screaming. "Phoebe, take your siblings and get out of here. I know Cassi is stubborn so Henry you need to get here out of here now. Cassi take Chloe," my mom said.

"I'm not leaving you guys," I said as Henry grabbed my arm.

"Yes you are," My mom said.

I grabbed Chloe and got pulled away from the scene. Phoebe, Max, Nora, and Billy were also following. We stopped behind a building.

"We have to do something guys," I whispered as we sat on the ground.

  "I actually agree with Cassi," Nora said.

  "I second Nora," Phoebe said.

  "I do too," agreed Billy.

  "Let's go send his sorry butt back to jail!" Chloe yelled.

  "Woah, calm down," Henry said.

  "Let's just go help mom and dad guys. Hands in the middle and Henry you can join too," I said smiling.

  We all piled our hands in. Then at the top of our lungs yelled, "Thundermans!"

  We all went back to help mom and dad. We all did our part. Chloe, with her teleporting ability was able to truck him a few times allowing us get some good hits on him.

  Eventually, we got him back in jail and we all hugged. I gestured Henry to join and he did. "We make a great team. And Henry is a great addition to our family," My mom said.

  "Woah, woah, woah, those two are not getting married just yet," my dad said and we all burst out in laughter.

  "No promises," I told him.

  We all piled our hands in again, but our parents were here this time. "Thundermans!" We all yelled and then started laughing again.