Lord of the Dance

Cassi's POV:

"You're so good!" Maria Alvarez told me. "You're one of the best dancers I think I've ever seen!"

   "Thanks," I said, a small smile on my face.

Maria Alvarez acted nice around me, but I had heard things from Ella. Maria has moved in early and had talked to her. She knew Maria was two faced right away. She warned me.

"You want to hang out tonight? We can go get some food. It's be me, you, Caroline, Emmy, and Lindsay," Maria told me.

"I guess it could be fun," I said. "Wait, my boyfriend's coming to visit today."

It had already been a month since I came to New York. Time had really flown by. Henry was coming to New York.

   "Your boyfriend? Is he cute?" She asked, grinning.

   "I think so," I replied.

All of a sudden I heard my dance teacher speaking. "Okay everyone, break is over. Everyone back to the barre," she told us.

~~~~~~💙❤️💙❤️~~~~~~

   "Alright everyone, you have jazz an hour. I'll see all of you tomorrow in ballet," Mrs. Alan told us.

   I walked into the other room where I kept my bag. I sat down in a chair and checked my phone. I heard footsteps walk over and someone sat down beside me.

   "Hello," Maria said, smiling.

   "Hi," I said back.

   "Do you want to grab some lunch with me and the other girls? We're leaving now," she told me.

   I nodded. "That would be nice," I told her.

   "Great, meet is outside in a few minutes," she said, getting up and leaving.

   With that, I pulled my top over my head and threw my sweatpants on. I headed outside to meet the group of girls.