Back At Work

Cassi's POV:

I woke up one morning with the sun filtering through the windows of my room. It was Friday, but I was off school. It was May. I had gotten my surgery in November and it had been six months.

  I went to the doctor early that morning. He released me and I can finally go back to work. Phoebe was still here. And was hanging in the man cave with us.

  I immediately went to the man cave after because she drove me to the doctors. Then we drove to Henry's house, dropped her car off, and walked to the man cave.

Once we got their we went to the elevator. I had gotten used to it by now and so had Phoebe. We got down to the man cave and stepped out.

"Hey Cassi," Ray said. He was sitting by the computers.

"Ok, I have some news," I said.

"What is it?" Asked Charlotte.

"I've been released! I can fight crime again!" I said smiling.

"That's great!" Ray said. I got covered in a group of people hugging me. Even Jasper came in and hugged me and he had no idea what was going on.

"Wait why are we all hugging?" He asked.

"Cassi was released. She can be Girl Danger again!" Henry said.

"Oh, that's so great!" Jasper yelled causing us all to plug our ears.

  "Don't make us all deaf bud," Henry said patting him on the back.

  There were many calls. My first day back went well. The team was back together.