Road Trip

Cassi's POV:

  We got on Schwoz's camper, covering Charlottes eyes. Ray took his hands off her eyes and yelled, "Surprise!"

  "We're in Schwoz's camper. How is this a birthday gift? Wait are you giving it to me?" She asked.

  "No!" Schwoz yelled.

"Why not?" Jasper asked.

  "Because it's mine Jasper," he said, flicking him in the back of the head. "You're an idiot!"

  "That's so mean!" Jasper yelled.

"So why are we in here then?" Charlotte asked.

"Cause we're going to see your favorite group in concert," Henry told her.

"We're going to see the boo man group?" Charlotte asked, basically screaming.

"Yep, we are," I said smiling.

"This is going to be the best night of my life!"

A little later we got a call on the Captain man hotline. Ray didn't want to answer it. He didn't want to help anyone tonight. All he wanted to do is see the Boo Man Group.

We answered it. "Captain Man hotline, what's your emergency?" Henry asked as he answered the phone.

"There's hostage situation at Fred Lobsters!" The man yelled. Henry did have the phone on speaker. "You need to come save them."

"We'll be right there," Henry told them, before hanging up. "Dude, we got to go save those people."

"No, we're off for the night!" Ray yelled.

   "Ray, it's a hostage situation! You heard the guy! We can't just leave them!" I yelled. "We can go there save the hostages and then go see the Boo Man Group."

   "Fine, let's just go."

  When we got to the correct Fred Lobster (We gone to two wrong ones beforehand) the guy had already taken off. The hostages were free except the man had taken the mascot Lobstee. "You gotta find him! You gotta find Lobstee!" The manager yelled.

  "Calm down. We're going to find him," I told him before walking back into the camper.

  We eventually found Lobstee and returned him to the Fred Lobster. The manager was overjoyed. Then we headed to the Boo Man Group for a great time.

A/N: Hey Guys, I'm sorry you've had to wait a while for this chapter. I haven't had time with finishing school and finishing up my activities for the year. I don't now how long it'll take me for the next chapter, but I'm gonna try my best to write as much as possible. I don't know how much time I'll have once this month ends and July starts. I know I won't have much time at the end of July, but I'm gonna try my best to make time to write.
Also guys I'm wondering if you have any ideas for what you want to happen. I'm at a small writers block right now for the really all my stories. If you have any ideas please tell me in the comments.
Thanks!!