First Dance? I don't think so...

Phoebe's POV:

I was taking my sister's place as a crime fighter for five months. The only power she had that I didn't was hyper motility, so luckily I could fight as good as she could.

  One of the two ballerina brothers spotted us. "Wait Captain Man where's your other little sidekick?" He asked.

  "She's injured for a few months, so Thundergirl is taking her place," Ray said.

  "Thundergirl?" The one ballerina brother said.

  "Yeah, she's from a different town," Henry said.

  "She's probably a terrible superhero," the other ballerina brother said.

  "I am not!" I yelled getting defensive.

  "Then prove it," the first one said.

  "Fine then," I said kicking him in the face. I then froze his hand. He was on the ground basically crying over his hand.

Henry came over and high fived me. I felt a part of the group now.

The other ballerina brother came walking towards me. He was ready to fight. He also knew his dance steps well because that's what he used to fight. Luckily, I am a dancer.

Eventually, after a while of fighting the police came and picked them up. "Wow," Ray said. "You're a natural."

"Thanks," I said back smiling. All of a sudden, my phone rang. I picked it up and answered. "Hello?" I asked.

"Hey," said the voice on the other side. "You better get here quick because something happened to Schwoz. He's going crazy." Then I realized it was Cassi.

"K, be right over," I said hanging up. "Guys, Cassi said something about Schwoz going crazy."

  "Come on!" Henry yelled. He grabbed my arm and the three of us ran to the man van.

  Soon, we got to the man cave. This Schwoz guy was running around the man cave throwing things. Ray ran up to him. "Schwoz! Schwoz! What the heck are you doing?!" He yelled.

  Then Schwoz snapped out of it. "Why are you people yelling at me?" He asked.

"What was wrong with you? You were going out of whack. You were losing it!" I yelled.

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't know. Ask yourself and maybe you'll find out!" I said to him. I rolled my eyes and walked to the couch. I sat down next to Cassi. "How you feeling?" I asked her.

"Ok," she replied.

"That's good," I said just before the emergency siren went off again. "What this time?" I quickly walked over o the console with Henry and Ray.

"The ballerina brothers just escaped from jail! Now we must fight them again!" Ray screamed.

"Come on guys," Henry said. "Schwoz you stay sane and Cassi just be careful please."

"Yeah and I'll keep Schwoz in line," Cassi said.

Henry kissed her on the cheek and ran off. I followed him and we got under the tubes. "Up the tubes!" I cried.

  The tubes sucked us up. It was a quick ride like the last.

  As soon as we saw the brothers again I pushed Henry and Ray towards them. "I fought them by myself last time. Now it's your turn to fight them," I said.

  The two men fought the two brothers. I stood there and watched. Two hours went by and they were still fighting. I didn't know how long it would take for the two to be defeated.

Cassi's POV:

  I sat in the man cave doing my homework. Notebooks scattered the table and couch. I had one earbud in and one out. In my ears I had One Direction playing.

  Schwoz walked in dancing. He was normal this time. He was also singing Justin Bieber's "Baby."

  I took my other earbud out and paused the song I was listening to. "Schwoz, can you stop singing that awful song?" I asked.

  "It's catchy, not awful," he replied.

  This time I put both earbuds in cause I really didn't like Justin Bieber. I unpaused "Ready to Run," which I was listening to.

  A few hours passed until the crime fighting team came back. At this point, I was still doing homework, but was no longer listening to music.

"Hey," I said welcoming them back into the man cave. "The brothers back in jail yet?"

"Yep," Henry said pushing a gum ball into his mouth and sitting down next to me. He blew it and changed back into his regular self. Then he put his arm around me.

  "Well, one less thing to worry about," I said.