Someone You Loved

Cassi's POV:

   I had met with the girls and to be honest I didn't like them all too much. They all had attitudes and they were not good influences.

   I had decided to spend the rest of the day with Henry. "How do you like New York?" He asked me.

   "I definitely enjoy it, but I miss you," I admitted.

   "Then here's something you might be happy about," he told me.

   "What?" I asked him.

   "I got into New York University," he replied. "I'm moving to New York."

   A large smile spread across my face. "Really?" I asked him, barely containing my happiness.

   He chuckled and smiled. "Really," he told me.

~~~~~~💙❤️💙❤️~~~~~~

"And we're all moved in," I said, collapsing into a chair.

A few months had passed since Henry had told me the news. We had decided to buy an apartment and just live there. Dorms were much more expensive when we were both paying full cost. With the apartment we both paid half. We both had jobs which made it not too difficult.

Henry and I had come up with a plan. We would graduate college, get jobs, buy a house and get married. We would eventually have kids, but I wasn't planning that far into the future.

This was how I wanted my future to be. Most people said high school couples wouldn't last, but that wasn't always the case.

A/N: The next chapter will be an epilogue and will end the story! Four years later and this story is one chapter away from being complete! ❤️💙