Hospital Visit

Cassi's POV:

  All I remembered after being thrown across the alleyway was black.

  I woke up in a bright room. I had a headache that hurt so bad. The room was empty besides me and a nurse who had just finished taking my pulse.

  "Well you're awake now. You do have a concussion Miss. Thunderman, but nothing too serious," the nurse said. She walked out the door and I was alone.

  Somehow I was dressed in my regular clothing. I wasn't dressed as Girl Danger. How did they get me back into my regular clothes if I was unconscious.

  The door suddenly opened and I saw Henry walk in. "Henry!" I yelled causing him to rush towards me.

  "Hey," he said smiling. "I'm glad you're ok."

  "Thanks. How'd I get back in my normal clothes?" I asked.

  "We were able to get you to blow a bubble after the toddler escaped and before the paramedics came. That way Girl Danger wouldn't be in the hospital," Henry explained. He sat down next to me on the bed.

  "What happened after I blacked out?" I asked.

  "You had no pulse," he replied.

  "So I was dead?" I asked. He simply nodded.

  "They brought you back luckily. Thank goodness for that. I don't know what I would have done without you," Henry said putting his arm around me. I moved closer to him putting my head on his shoulder.

   "So I could've been dead right now?" I asked. Again he simply nodded.

  "If it weren't for the defibrillators, yes," he replied.

After a while, Ray came running in. He was holding flowers. "Here," he said as he handed me a bouquet of yellow flowers. "They were bright, so I thought they could cheer you up."

  "Thanks Ray," I said, "Put them on that table over there." I smiled at him. All of my friends were nice and super helpful when it came to what had happened. Henry was the person I had always loved to see the most. He was always there for me. Day after day he came to visit me.

  One day, I was just sitting in the hospital bed texting Henry when I heard the door open. It wasn't Henry. It was Phoebe. She walked in and stood beside my hospital bed.

  "I heard what happened," she said to me. I put my phone down on my lap and looked at her.

  "Thanks for coming Phoebe," I said half smiling at her.

  "I'm just happy you're alive. I don't know what I would've done if you had died. I'd probably blame it on myself for not making sure you didn't get hurt," she said.

  "Phoebe you weren't even there. How could it be your fault?" I asked.

  "Cassi, I would feel responsible because you are my younger sister. I'm supposed to make sure you're ok!" She quietly yelled.

  "We live away from each other, Phoebe. How can you constantly watch over me if we live two towns away?"

  "I can at least try. I know Henry's trying and I'm happy about that. I trust him, our siblings trust him, mom and dad trusts him, and most importantly you trust him! I am going to help him as much as I can though. He can't protect you alone," Phoebe stated.