Visiting Hiddenville

Cassi's POV:

  I walked through Hiddenville airport rolling one of my many suitcases behind me. The place was beautiful, plus I was finally visiting my family. Because I was super cautious after what happened with Hudson and Babe I took my gum with my everywhere now. Plus if my family needed me for anything I had it.

  Henry stumbled out with Jasper. "Jasper, I told you that you couldn't come!" He yelled at him.

  "Oh well. I thought I'd take Barfield on vacation," he said.

  "You mean Hickory? I thought he was taken back by his parents," Henry said.

  Jasper unzipped a suitcase he had and his "son" popped out. "We're here Barfield," He said smiling.

  "You do realize you have to get a hotel room, right?" I asked him. "Plus you're kidnapping a child."

  "Yeah, I told my parents I wanted to go and they gave me a few hundred bucks and told me stay out of their house," he said smiling like it was nothing. He didn't even acknowledge my comment about kidnapping.

  "Your parents get annoyed with you, don't they?" I asked him.

  "Yep," He said nodding and still smiling.

  "Well, I'm going to my family's house and staying there. They know Henry's coming so he's staying with them too," I said.

"That's not fair!" Jasper whined.

"Sorry Jasp, they don't know you at all," I said shrugging. "You can visit though. Book a hotel room and after you're done visiting my parents or sister can drive you to the hotel," I added.

  We got outside the airport and found a bench. My sister, Phoebe, and brother, Max were supposed to pick me up at the airport. Since they weren't there yet, I sat down and put my handle to roll my suitcase down. Henry sat next to me and did the same. Jasper then scrunched in with Barfield on his lap.

  For a while I sat there on my phone listening to music, but I got super distracted by Jasper and Barfield that I couldn't even listen to my music. Luckily, my brother and sister pulled up saving me.

  "Phoebe! Max!" I basically screamed across where I was getting picked up from.

  "Hey," Phoebe said getting out of the car and hugging me.

  Max got out and of course, usual Max, tried to throw me across the parking lot with telekinesis. I fought back, causing none of us to throw the other. "Still in that evil phase?" I asked him crossing my arms.

  "It's not a phase!" He yelled. "Just get in the car. Same with you three."

  I laughed and looked at Phoebe as she went around the other side to get in the passenger seat of the van my parents had. Max got back into the driver's seat. I climbed into the back and so did Henry. Jasper and Barfield climbed in the middle.

  "Question," Phoebe started, "who are these two?"

  "Oh this is Henry and I'd friend Jasper that we told not to come. And a boy that he found in the bushes, was claimed back by his parents, but took him to being him here with him," I told her.

  "So he kidnapped him?" Asked Max.

  "Yep, pretty much," I replied.

  "He's starting to be evil. I like it," he remarked.

  "Shut it Max!" I yelled.

  And of course with that one comment he sent something flying across the car at me. "Hey!" I screamed.

  "That's what you get for telling me to shut it," he snapped.

The rest of the ride was quiet. Max and I didn't get into any fights and no one really talked. Sooner than later, we got to the house, after dropping off Jasper at his hotel of course.

I got out of the car and followed my brother and sister inside. Henry followed. "What about the bags?" He asked. "Do you want me to carry them?"

  Phoebe and I used our telekinesis to open the hood and get all the bags to the door. "Or you two can just show off," he muttered.

  Max opened the door and walked in followed by Phoebe, myself, and Henry. "Welcome to the crib," Max said smirking.

  "The crib?" I asked him laughing. Phoebe broke out laughing too.

  "Don't make fun of my name for it," he said.

  Next thing I knew, I was being pulled into hugs by my mom and dad. They wouldn't let go of me after a while either. "Okay, mom, dad, you can let go now," I said.

  "Sorry," My mom apologized. "I'm just so happy you're here," she added.

  Billy and Nora just waved casually from the kitchen and Chloe squeezed me tight. "Hey Chloe," I said smiling.

  "So, Cass, was wanna see my evil lair?" Max asked me.

  "You're evil lair?" I asked him crossing my arms. "I wanna see how much of a lair it actually is."

  He opened a door and then slid down a slide. I followed. "I'll be back," I told them, leaving Henry alone with my three sisters, brother, and my parents.