Serious?

Henry's POV:

   As soon as I saw how badly the mark on the skin was I took Cassi to see a doctor. I waited in the waiting room for what felt like forever. She finally came out and I walked over to her. "Are you okay?" I asked her.

"I'm fine, I promise you. They checked it out. The doctor said it was nothing too serious. It's gonna be painful for a few days. I've just got to ice it and watch it. That's it," she explained to me.

I took her unburnt hand in mine and intertwined our fingers. We left the office and went back to my house. "Sit down. I'll go grab some ice," I told her, letting go of her hand and walking into the kitchen.

I grabbed a bag and went to the fridge. I filled the bag halfway with ice. I went upstairs and grabbed a small towel from my bathroom. I put it around the bag, came downstairs, and gave it to her. "Keep this on your hand."

I sat down next to her and put my arm around her. She laid her head on my shoulder. "Thanks for caring, Henry," She told me.

I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Why wouldn't I care? I love you more than anything and I would do anything for you," I told her.

  I could see a blush creep up on her face. She tried to hide it by looking away. I smiled. She was so gorgeous.

~~~~~~💙❤️💙❤️~~~~~~

I woke up a few hours later. Both of us had fallen asleep while we were just sitting together. Cassi was cuddled into me and I had my arms around her.

   Ray had texted us asking if we could come down to Junk'N Stuff. I sighed and unwrapped my arms from her and stood up. I saw Cassi wake up. "I was comfy," she whined. Her eyes were still closed and she was tired. I smiled at her.

   "Ray wants us," I explained. "We have to go. Come on." I offered her my hand. Without saying anything else, she took it and stood up.

   We went to the man cave. "Hey guys," Ray said.

"Well what'd you want?" I asked him.

"Just wanted to hang out."'

~~~~~~💙❤️💙❤️~~~~~~

"Did you not get any of my texts?" Charlotte asked, screaming, as Ray, Cassi, and I walked into the man cave.

"No," Ray said and I nodded in agreement.

"I got them. I tried to convince these two to go help, but all they wanted was food," Cassi said, rolling her eyes a bit.

"We have no idea what she's talking about," I lied, kissing Cassi on the cheek.

   "You know exactly what I'm talking about, Hart," she told me, crossing her arms.

"Wow," I said, putting my hands on her shoulders. "You know you love me."

"We'll go with that," she told me, a small smile on her face. I smiled and shook my head at her.

"Guys, focus!" Charlotte yelled. "There was a child who was flying a plane. They were in danger! It doesn't matter now, though, cause the authorities dealt with it!"

"Calm down, Char," I told her. "The kids probably safe now."

Schwoz walked into the room with a device. "What's all this yelling?" He asked.

"It's none of your business!" Charlotte shot at him. She glared at him, eyes full of anger.

"Don't take our your anger on Schwoz, Charlotte," I commented, sitting down on the couch and basically dragging Cassi with me. She rolled her eyes, but sat down across from us. "Anyways, Schwoz whats that your holding?" I asked him.

"We use it for the man cave. It needs an update, though, so I need to shut off the power to the tube, elevators, and other stuff while it's updating," he told us.

The thing started updating when all of a sudden we got an emergency alert from Junk'N Stuff. When we checked on it we saw Jasper, a TV crew, and Morgan Maykew from Maykew a Meal. He was going to make Jasper a meal. "We have to get upstairs!" I screamed as everyone ran to the elevator. After finding out that didn't we work we ran to the tubes. The problem was those weren't working either.

How were we supposed to get up to the store? How were we supposed to be on TV? The answer was I don't know.