Paige Brie Bella

So as it is WrestleMania weekend as Paige and Brie Bella were talking about sex since they were going to an appearance. Paige then said "Brie have you ever had sex with a girl because you are super sexy." Brie then said "no I have never been with a woman but I have fingered myself once for Bryan and then we had some pretty hot and steamy sex because I was asked by Bryan if I could either finger myself or use my favorite dildo to get horny I wanted to use my dildo but he convinced me to finger myself and I kind of liked it." So when Paige and Brie got done as Paige asked Brie what she was going to do Brie said "well since Nikki and Bryan have their appearance I thought about fingering myself until Bryan comes back and then hopefully we can have sex." Paige then looked at Brie and said "do you want to have some girl time because I was thinking that maybe you could be with a girl. Brie said "well I want some girl time but just promise that you won't touch me or finger me because I just don't want to feel a girl in my pussy." Paige then said "oh Brie you don't know what you missing out on by not having a girlfriend finger you I've been fingered by another girl and I loved it the pleasure you feel makes me take Alberto a little easier maybe it would help you because I've heard you scream at Bryan for sticking his dick in you." Brie then said "Paige I never once wish I could take Bryan easier he is just the right size for me but when he wants to do it in my ass that's when Bryan makes me scream." So as Brie and Paige got to Brie's locker room as they got naked and in the shower as Paige stuck a finger in her pussy as she started to moan from the pleasure Brie then said "Paige stop fucking yourself because it's making me horny and I just want to fuck myself." Paige then took her finger out of her pussy and walked over to Brie as Paige told Brie to sit down and spread her legs when Paige saw Brie get comfortable as Paige asked Brie if she was comfortable Brie said "yeah I'm really comfortable but why did you want me to sit down and spread my legs" just then Paige plunged her fingers into Brie's pussy as Brie screamed as Paige got deeper Brie said "oh Paige stop your hurting me take your finger out of my pussy please." Paige then said "well I think you liked it because I was just going to fuck myself." Brie then said "okay yeah I did enjoy it but leave Bryan should be here any moment and I don't want him to know that I had another girl fucking his wife." So when Paige got dressed as she walked out and met Bryan as he asked what she was doing coming out of his and Brie's locker room so she said "just having girl time with Brie."

Requested by AJ_XO_LEE I hope that you enjoy it