Renee Young

So as Renee Young was getting ready with Eva Marie and Nikki Bella since Nikki found a Haunted House and Nikki wanted to go since it was Halloween so as Nikki was dressed as a cat and Eva dressed as herself when Renee showed Nikki and Eva that she was a school girl with a mini skirt and white button down shirt Eva said "Renee you look awesome in your costume." When they got to the Haunted House as they entered when they soon were all split up as Renee tried to find Nikki and Eva as she walked into a dark room as she found a table as someone came up behind her and pushed her on the table and then strapped her hands in hand straps when Renee saw that it was a mummy as the mummy found the leg straps as he was making Renee's pussy visible to him as she screamed the mummy then strapped Renee's legs to the table as the mummy decided to finger Renee as he got on the table and shoved a finger in Renee's pussy as she screamed the mummy then said "bitch please don't scream or I'll take my finger out of your pussy and shove my dick in your pussy and fuck you." So as Renee started to enjoy the mummy finger Renee then said "well why are you doing what you're​ doing to me instead of Nikki and Eva." Just then the mummy inserted another finger and said "I just think that you are sexy as fuck and I've wanted to fuck you from the minute I first saw you on TV." Renee then was getting so close to organisming as the mummy could tell he said "is someone ready for my dick." As Renee shook her head as the mummy took his fingers out of Renee and then positioned himself over Renee as the mummy then shoved himself into Renee as she tried to enjoy it when the mummy found a speed that he felt comfortable as he was slapping his skin against Renee she started to cry and said "please just stop fucking me and let me go I'll do anything because I can't take you fucking me." The mummy then almost pulled out of Renee and shoved himself back into her and he said "sorry Renee but I just really want to fuck you until I give you a creampie in that beautiful pussy." When Renee then screamed as the mummy then pulled out and pushed back into her he said "stop screaming bitch I told you that I'm not going to stop until I give you a creampie." So when he felt Renee cumming on his dick as he felt it he found the courage to let go in Renee as he plopped out of Renee and unstrapped her hands as she wanted her pussy not visible as the mummy came back as he flicked Renee's pussy she said "that hurt if you do that again I'll slap you." When he flicked at Renee's pussy again as she slapped the mummy across his face when the mummy disappeared and Nikki and Eva found Renee Eva said "what happened Renee why are you naked." Renee then said "I don't know I was separated from your guys and then a mummy came up behind me and shoved me on this table and both fingered me and fucked me but I couldn't tell who it was because the mummy had his face covered." Nikki then said "well that's crazy I can't imagine being strapped to a table and fingered and then fucked." Renee then said "well let's just get the hell out of this Haunted House before anyone else decides to finger and fuck one of us." So as they walked out when Nikki saw the manager of the haunted house as she walked over she said "what kind of haunted house are you running because my friend here just fingered and fucked." As the manager looked at Renee he said "I'm so sorry miss that you were fingered and fucked because I don't have any control over my employees."

This smut wasn't requested but I just wanted to do a Halloween themed​smut