Becky Lynch Roman Reigns

So when the night fell and Becky was sitting on her bed as Roman Reigns walked by room as she noticed that Roman walked by she said "hey Roman why don't you come join me because I'm not crazy about sleeping alone." Roman then said "yeah I would love to join you just because I know that we had fun earlier but this time I'm not on pornhub." Becky then said "yeah that was fun I've never did it on my desk in my office." When Roman got comfortable on Becky's bed as Becky noticed that Roman didn't have any underwear on as she started to grab his dick as Roman noticed he said "slow down Becky in time you can have my dick in your pussy." Becky then said "well Roman can you please finger me because I think it would be hot if you did." Roman then said "no problem I'm going to make you squirt with the best organism that you ever have had." So as Becky got comfortable on her back as Roman put three fingers into Becky's pussy as he started to finger her when she started to moan Roman then said "that's right Becky keep moaning but can you start waking up my little friend." As soon as Becky started to wake up Roman's dick she started to feel her organsim coming when she told Roman he said "I know that you are close to letting go because I can feel it with having my fingers inside of you." Just then Roman pulled his three fingers out of Becky she started to squirt from her organism as she watched herself squirting as Roman then said "well I think someone is finally ready for my dick" Becky then said "oh fuck yes come shove it in me." When Roman lined himself up with Becky as he pushed into her as he was a little bit forceful Becky said "you dick that hurt when you pushed into me." As Roman got to thrusting he said "I'm sorry Becky but I'm just a little bit anxious for giving you another great organism after I did a great job fingering you." So when Roman started to twitch inside Becky as she felt him she said "keep yourself in me as you let go because I'm feeling like I'm going to squirt again." As Roman kept himself into Becky as she started to squirt he said "I love you so much Becky and thanks for having fun with me again." Becky then said "well I love you too."

This was requested by MYQUEENChar