Tom Phillips

So as Tom Phillips and his wife Amy were talking about how they were planning to meet with Tyler Henry the Hollywood Medium because Nikki and Brie Bella told Amy how great he is after he read both The Bella Twins and Natalya. When Tom asked Amy what she happens to get out of Tyler's​reading Amy then said "well I just want to know if my dad thinks that I made all the right choices in life." Just after Tyler started he immediately felt Amy's deceased father coming through as Tyler told Amy that he was happy of her choices and even her choice of Tom it made Amy happy. So after Tyler left as Tom was happy just because Amy was happy so as they laid down on the couch in their living room as Amy kept getting Tom hard he said "well does someone want to have a little fun before I have to leave in the morning." Amy then smiled and said "yeah I want to have a night with my husband before he goes out of town for work." When Amy and Tom got naked as he pushed into her as she smiled he said "well I can't wait to hold you while we have are organisms together." So when Amy and Tom both felt like they were going to let go as they told each other when they let go Tom said "well that was fun as always because I love you so much and I miss you like crazy when I'm on the road." Amy then kissed Tom and said "I know it was and I love you too but why don't I go on the road with you and then we can be together anytime you are free." Tom said "I love that plan it's so perfect because then I don't have to call or FaceTime you before bed just to say I love you."

This wasn't requested by anyone but I have loved Tom Phillips since he started.