Seth Rollins X reader

So as Seth Rollins was a little upset since he was injured and watching WrestleMania 32 from the stands but as Y/N looked over at Seth as you smiled at him all you wanted was to make him happy. When Y/N took Seth to a bathroom as Y/N took and pulled Seth's pants down around his ankles as Y/N took Seth's penis in your mouth and started sucking as he moaned at the pleasure as Y/N got Seth erected as he took you up off the floor when he pushed you against the wall as he lifted up your dress when he pushed himself into Y/N you moaned into his neck. As you felt Seth go fast inside you moaned and told him that he feels so good. When Seth felt that he was going to cum he told you that he was going to cum and if you wanted to cum go ahead. So as you and Seth cum together when you got Seth out of your body as you wished that he would finger you as kissed him he said "does my sweet angel want me to pleasure you by fingering you." Y/N then said "how did you know that I want you to finger me." Seth then said "I guess that I just know what my angel likes and I know that you haven't had my fingers in your pussy in a couple of days." As Y/N got comfortable on the floor as Seth spread your legs open as he stuck two fingers in your pussy as you moaned at the pleasure when he took another finger and plunged it into Y/N you screamed from the pain as Seth then got his fingers to turn into pleasure you then said "faster your fingers feels so good in my pussy keep it going as fast as you can." As you felt like you were going to cum as you told Seth he said "hold it in because I feel like having round two if I can shove myself back into your sexy pussy." So when Seth took his fingers out of Y/N as he stroked his dick a couple of times when you felt Seth shove himself into your pussy as you didn't know that Seth was still hard as you wanted to scream as he noticed he said "don't scream I know that I was a little forceful with getting my penis in your pussy but I just don't want you to scream." When you felt like you were going to have a organism as you told Seth he got a little forceful with his thrusts and when he did one last thrust as Y/N felt how hard it was you came all over Seth's penis and then you had some spill out as Seth took and helped you up off the floor he said "thanks for making me feel better."

Requested by Ambrollins123