AJ Styles

So as Kelly and her boyfriend AJ Styles were talking about how lucky AJ is to be on SmackDown instead of RAW. When AJ was getting a little bit excited as Kelly noticed she said "do we have to go to your locker room and have some fun." AJ then said "yeah let's go so we can get my erection taking care of before my match with Natalya." When AJ and Kelly walked to his locker room as they got naked as Kelly pushed AJ against the wall and took AJ in her mouth as he grabbed her hair and pushed her down a little further as he moaned after he helped Kelly up when he was going to fuck her Natalya knocked on AJ's door and then said "hey are you ready for our match against Carmella and James Ellsworth." AJ then said "yeah give me a minute Nattie because I'm kind of busy." When AJ looked at Kelly he said "we can finish after my match if you can wait." So when he got dressed and met Natalya outside of his locker room Natalya asked AJ what he was doing when she knocked AJ then said "oh I was just fooling around with Kelly." Natalya then said "oh yeah I forget that Kelly was with you and I'm just glad that you have her in your life." So after AJ and Natalya won as he came back to Kelly as he dragged her to the shower as he set the water temperature when he stepped in under the water as Kelly looked at AJ like he was crazy he walked over to her and pulled her in under the water as he then pushed her against the wall and started to fuck her as she moaned when she told AJ he said "I'm letting go so if you want to just let go." After they got dressed Kelly said "that was phenomenal and I love you." AJ then said "yes it was phenomenal and I love you so much too."

This was requested by Fangirl_P1 I hope that you like it and thanks for requesting