Dean Ambrose

So as Dean Ambrose and his girlfriend Artemis were talking before his match against Baron Corbin as Artemis got Dean's little friend awake he said "you need to settle your teakettle you know I have my match soon." Artemis then said "I know but why can't we have just a little fun before you go out for once because I know that I'm hot and bothered." Dean then was going to say something but he just smiled at Jamie Noble and then when he looked at Artemis he said "I love you and we can do what we were talking about after my match." When Artemis met Amy and Renee Young as Artemis asked Amy how she and The Miz find the time to be intimate since Amy is married to The Miz. Amy then said "well honestly it's a challenge to be with intimate with Mike but when we do have sex it's awesome." Just then as The Miz walked by Amy and Artemis as Amy slapped Mike on his ass he turned and said "well now some is going to be punished by no sex and I was so looking forward to having sex with my wife." Amy then grabbed Mike's hand and said "come on baby please I need to have you inside me and giving me a great organism." Mike then said "okay fine I will be intimate with you since you apologized." So after Dean won and came back to Artemis as he grabbed her hand he said "sorry Amy and Mike but I need to borrow Artemis for a while since we are both horny." When Amy and The Miz walked by Dean's private locker room to get to The Miz's locker room as Amy heard a scream from Dean's locker room as she looked at Mike she said "well I think Dean just gave Artemis a organism because she only screams when Dean and her fuck but now I want to be doing the same thing only with you." Mike then said "well I can definitely make you happy and satisfied."

This was requested by sinister_phoenix21 I hope that you like it and thanks for requesting