Finn Balor

So as Finn Balor was meeting fans at WrestleMania as he was hoping to find someone that would love him as he found his girl in his meet and greet line named Crystal as he felt a connection between them he just wanted to have sex with her. After he got done with his meet and greet as he got his face painted as he went to find her at WrestleMania Axxess as he did when he found a darkened ​room as he pushed her into the room when she heard the door lock she then said "what do you want with me Finn Balor and why did you lock the door." Finn then instantly stripped Crystal and pushed her down onto the special sex table he had built as he was strapping her hands in the straps he said "oh don't worry what I'm going to do to you now spread your legs wide open so I can see that pussy I'm going to put my dick in." Just then Crystal said "no I don't want to be fucked by the Demon King because I have heard that he is rough." Just then Finn grabbed one of Crystal's legs and found the leg strap after he grabbed the other leg and found the strap as he saw Crystal's​ shaved pussy he said "wow no hair I love a woman with a shaved pussy." Just then Finn got over Crystal and pushed into her as he started to fuck her she said "why are you doing this to me I never did anything to you." Finn then said "no but you have been following me all before my jump to the main roster." Crystal then just let Finn do his work but as she was getting close to having her organism as Finn pulled out of her and as he went to go pull something out of a box as Crystal watched him pull out a vibrator she said "what the fuck are you going to do with that vibrator and can you just let me go." Just then as Finn walked back over to the table as he turned on the vibrator when he started to push it into Crystal he said "be quiet and take the punishment of the vibrator but I want you to give me a blowjob while the vibrator is doing work in your pussy." So when Finn got adjusted onto the table over Crystal face as she opened her mouth to let Finn in as she started to suck him as the vibrator got to Crystal as she started to cry when Finn felt himself twitch in Crystal mouth as he started to let go on Crystal's face as he then pulled out the vibrator and took Crystal out of the straps he said "I love you so much"

This was requested by crystalmaystyles