Y2AJ

So when I was thinking about how hot it would be if I could have a threesome with Chris Jericho and AJ Styles as I was talking with Renee Young. When I decided to talk to AJ before he and Chris competed in their match against The Usos as I brought up the idea that I had AJ then said "well I would love to have the threesome but I'm not sure if Chris would be comfortable with it but I can ask him and if he likes it how about after our match we come find you." I then said "okay well I will probably be in my locker room watching your match so good luck." When AJ and Chris were in the gorilla position AJ then said "Chris what would you do I knew that Amy wanted to do a threesome with us after our match if you want." Chris said "so Amy finally wants a piece of Y2J I can't wait until after our match because now I can't think about how sweet it will be to have sex with Amy." When AJ and Chris were introduced as Amy was fingering herself because AJ was totally her type of hot and sexy but she always imagined what it would be like to have her pussy around AJ's dick and have her screaming from multiple organisms. When Amy felt herself getting close to organisming as she saw AJ was in the ring she then said "oh Allen." When AJ and Chris won as they walked to Amy's private locker room as they opened the door and found Amy naked she said "oh my god I can't believe that you two wouldn't knock." AJ then said "well Chris it looks like Amy is ready for a phenomenal threesome so how about I go in her pussy as you get her ass." As AJ walked over to Amy and got naked when he pushed into her she couldn't help but moan so when Chris walked in and got naked as he started to push into Amy as she started to cry from the pain of Chris in her ass AJ held her and said "don't worry I won't let Chris hurt you all that much just try to enjoy us in your body." When AJ and Chris started to battle each other as they were thrusting as Amy felt AJ she said "oh yeah you two really know how to please a woman." Just then as Chris passed out from the action as AJ continued and laughed from Chris passing out when AJ came inside me when he plopped out of me I said "that was awesome no wait it was phenomenal just then AJ said "I love you and here's my number so why don't you call me sometime."

This wasn't requested but I just thought it would be fun to do since I liked Y2AJ