Chris Jericho

So as Chris Jericho was talking to Natalya about Tyson Kidd since he is currently injured Natalya said "he is so good besides the fact that he wants to wrestle but obviously he can't and I know my needs as a wife haven't been met in so long I just wish that me and Tyson could be intimate." Chris then said "well I could maybe help you if you want to be intimate with someone because you are so hot and who hasn't dreamed about having sex with Bret Hart's niece." Natalya then said "well let me go compete in my match and then I might join you later." So when Natalya was trying to focus on her match against Alexa Bliss as she had her mind on Chris Jericho as she surprisely won her match as she came backstage and found Chris as he looked at her Chris said "well if it isn't Mrs. Neidhardt congratulations on your win I watched your whole match and you did great." Natalya then said "well thanks Chris so how about that offer before my match because I feel like I need some attention." Chris then said "yeah my offer is still good so why don't you join me in my locker room." Natalya then followed Chris to his locker room and when they got to his locker room as they got naked he said "your beautiful naked I can't wait to have you to myself." When Natalya laid down on the couch as Chris came over and got on top of Natalya as he started to push into Natalya when he started thrusting in her pussy as she felt it she moaned loudly and then said "yeah Chris you are doing so good keep going oh yeah can you go a little bit deeper and faster." So as Chris went faster as Natalya felt every thrust as Natalya felt close to her organism as she told Chris he said "don't be afraid let it out Natalya I know that you want to scream my name after the good fuck job that I'm giving you." As Natalya then let go as Chris felt it coating his dick he said "can I leave a creampie in your pussy because I don't feel like pulling out of you and giving you a facial or doing on your stomach." So Natalya then said "well I'm​ not crazy about the creampie because then you'll want to have a picture and I just don't want my pussy to be showing around the locker room." Chris then said "well I would keep the picture private and only use it for my own personal use." So when Natalya let Chris leave a creampie in her pussy as he wanted to take the picture he took one of her holding open her pussy and then Chris said "can you play with the creampie because I want to have a picture of that." So when Natalya started to play with herself as Chris took a picture he then said "well thanks ​for the fun anytime you want to get freaky just come find me."

This one wasn't requested but I just thought it would be fun to do