Kevin Owens

So as I was wishing that my husband Kevin Owens would come home because we hadn't had sex in a month because with Kevin being the Universal Champion his schedule has just been way to busy to be home and even if he was home he was way too tired to do anything. When I made sure that Owen was in bed as I was putting Elodie to bed after she finally settled down as I went into me and Kevin's room as I laid down on my bed as I didn't think I was tired but I soon found myself asleep until I felt a arm wrapped around my waist as I thought it was Owen playing a practical joke as I told Owen to stop touching me a voice that sounded familiar to me whisper something sexy in my ear I woke up to see Kevin. So as I told Kevin that I was hoping that we could have some time together he said "yeah I took some personal time because I know as a husband I've been neglecting you and your feelings but with holding the Universal Championship sometimes I wish I never won it." After I gave Kevin a kiss I said "well the kids are asleep and I know what I would like to do now that you're home." As Kevin looked at me he said "so I think I know what you would like to do so why don't you get to a comfortable position and we can have are fun." So as I rolled onto my back as Kevin crawled on top of me as he looked into my eyes he said "are you sure that you want daddy's penis inside of your body." I then said "Kevin don't tease me just shove yourself in me and get to fucking." After I said that I felt Kevin shove himself into me as he started to thrust hard when I let out a moan he said "hey let's not wake up the kids because I don't need Owen coming in and killing the mood or my momentum." So when Kevin did some really rough and painful thrusts he said "come on Amy and cum for daddy I want to feel you coat my penis with your juices." So as I soon found myself cumming as Kevin was cumming in me after he plopped out of me and let me cuddle into his chest I said "well that was great like always and even better than before we had the kids." As Kevin looked at me he said "yeah it was and I'm just glad that I could make you happy because I have to love you for the rest of my life as I long as I have this ring on my finger."

This smut wasn't requested but the idea came to me in a dream that I don't even know how Kevin popped into my head but somehow he did.