Maryse

So as Maryse was getting ready to go to a Haunted House with Natalya,  Summer Rae, and Lana as Maryse came out of her room to show Natalya, Summer and Lana her costume which was just one of Summer's ring gear especially made for Maryse. When they got to the Haunted House Summer Rae said "wait a minute isn't this the same Haunted House that Renee got fingered and fucked in." Lana then said "well yeah it is but I heard that they fired the guy that fingered and fucked Renee." So as the entered the Haunted House as Lana and Summer were walking ahead of Maryse when a ghost pushed Maryse into a dark room as he pushed Maryse onto the table as Maryse saw the dildo on a mechanical stick she said "no I don't want the dildo in my pussy." Just then as the ghost spread Maryse's legs as he saw Maryse's shaved pussy as he lined up the dildo with Maryse's pussy as the ghost turned on the dildo and left the room all Maryse did was try to wiggle the dildo out. As the ghost came back and found Maryse trying to wiggle the dildo out he increased the speed of the dildo as Maryse felt it she started to scream for help but as the ghost then found another dildo on a mechanical stick as it was lined up with Maryse's mouth as the ghost waited until Maryse wanted to scream for help as Maryse screamed as the ghost stuck the dildo in her mouth as he turned it on he said "next time I come in I better not find you trying to get the dildo out or else." So as the ghost left as Maryse started to feel the first dildo get to her as she started to move around when the ghost came back as he saw Maryse fidgeting he took out the dildos and said "okay you can go now." After Maryse found Summer and Lana as The Miz came up behind her he  said "thanks for the show I loved it."

This wasn't requested but I just wanted to do another Halloween themed smut