Seth Rollins Triple H Nikki Bella

So as Nikki Bella just had a match against Maryse in which Nikki won because The Miz interfered. When Nikki was walking backstage to her locker room as she wanted to FaceTime John because he was shooting American Grit when she walked by Triple H's office as she heard someone moan she figured that Hunter was just giving Stephanie a mind blowing organism but when she then heard a slap she heard Seth Rollins say that hurt you bastard. So when Nikki knocked on Triple H door as Hunter answered as he saw Nikki he said "oh perfect it's Mrs. Cena what do you want because I'm kind of busy teaching Seth Rollins a lesson" Nikki then said "well I was just wondering if you and Seth need a girl to join you because I was just going to go to my locker room and FaceTime John." When Seth got up from the table and looked at Nikki and then at Hunter Seth said "Hunter let Nikki in here because I want her to join our fun." Hunter then said "yeah it sounds good to me to have Nikki come in here." When Nikki came in as Seth was naked he said "well Hunter how about we fuck Nikki because I don't know if you have had a fantasy like I have which is I've always wanted to eat one of the Bella Twins pussy." Hunter then said "yeah well I've always wanted to fuck a Bella Twin up one of their assess while someone else eats out the pussy." Nikki then said "well Hunter if I get naked I would let you fuck me just as long as Seth can get my pussy and eat me out." Seth then looked at Hunter and then at Nikki when Seth got Nikki on Triple H's dick he had a clear view of Nikki's pussy as he started to eat her pussy as Hunter kept thrusting in Nikki as he got a rhythm and Seth was getting a rhythm with eating Nikki's pussy. When Hunter gave a rough thrust into Nikki he then said "oh shit I'm cumming in Nikki's ass Seth can we change so that I'm eating Nikki's pussy and your fucking her" Nikki then said "oh yeah Seth come fuck me and let Hunter eat me out." After Hunter and Seth changed as Seth started to fuck Nikki as she felt Hunter's tongue in between her legs when he also pushed two fingers in her pussy as she felt his fingers she screamed and then said "I hate you Hunter I didn't tell you that you could finger me while you eat my pussy." Hunter then said "come on Nikki Stephanie loves it when I'm fingering her." Just then Nikki had her organism and then said "thanks for the fun boys." Seth and Hunter looked at each other and said "no problem Nikki we enjoyed it."