Shane McMahon

So as y/n and Shane McMahon have been dating for a couple of months now he knows that you are a virgin but you feel like he is the one for you and you want to give him your virginity. After SmackDown Live and y/n has been waiting all night for Shane to come back so you can tell him that you want him to take your virginity. When Shane and Daniel Bryan came backstage as Daniel tells Shane that he would see him next week as y/n was waiting for Shane as he gave you a hug he said "are you ready to go because I'm a little tired." Y/N then said "wait Shane I need to tell you something which is I finally feel like I'm ready to give you my virginity but I want to do it on a secluded road because I always pictured my first time being romantic." Shane then said "well y/n I can definitely make that happen because I would love to make your first time so romantic." When y/n and Shane got to the secluded road as they got in the back of Shane's car as he lifted up y/n dress as he took off his jeans and underwear as he pushed himself into her as you felt pain as it soon turned to pleasure as you looked into Shane's eyes as he could tell that he was doing a good job as he soon found himself close to his organism as he asked you if you felt it too you said "oh yes Shane I feel like I'm so close to covering your dick with my organism and I just don't know how much longer I can hold it in." So as Shane then sped up on his speed as he started to tremble in y/n he said "now let it go baby because I just want you to know that your mine as he started to organism." When you felt Shane pull out of you as he still felt hard as you saw that he was still hard as y/n then pulled out a vibrator out of your pussy as you put it in your pussy as he watched you he then said "well that's so hot that you brought your vibrator." Y/N then said "well I love you so much and thanks for making my first time so romantic."

This was requested by veronika_nicolette_f I hope you like it and thanks for requesting