Roman Reigns

So as Roman Reigns and his fiancee Misty were talking with Naomi about their upcoming wedding. When Roman had to leave for his match against Sheamus as Naomi and Misty were watching as Misty was getting hot and bothered as she told Naomi that she wasn't feeling good and she was just going to lay down in Roman's locker room so Naomi then said "okay it's fine by me I just can't wait to see you on your wedding day." So as Misty got back to Roman's locker room as she laid down on the couch as she took our her dildo as she put it in her pussy as she started to enjoy her dildo when Roman came into his locker room he said "while someone is making it easy for daddy's little friend and to have a little fun." Misty said "yeah but before we do it can you tell me if you beat Sheamus." Roman then said "yeah I did beat Sheamus and then Gallows and Anderson had to come out and challenge me to a match next week." So after Roman got naked as he pushed Misty down on her back and climbed on top of her he said "well I can't wait to have you calling me daddy." So when Roman started to fuck Misty as she got to enjoying it she said "oh fuck daddy I've been a bad girl and I need to be fucked really good." Roman said "okay princess I can't wait until I give you a great organism." Shortly after they started fucking as Misty felt her organsim coming as she told Roman he said "I'm close to mine so give me a minute and I should be giving you a great organism." When Misty felt Roman filling her up as she started to let go she said "oh yeah daddy I love it when you take me and just fuck me." So when Roman pulled out of Misty as he then put a couple of his fingers in her as she felt them when she covered them with her juices he then found her dildo as he was going to push it into her pussy she said "no daddy don't put my dildo in my pussy because I don't know how long I can take it." Just then Roman turned it on high and as he put it against her lips of her pussy as he accidentally slipped it in he said "well it looks like I'm going to have a little punishment for my princess since you started without me." Just as the vibration got to Misty as he saw her trembling he said "put me in your mouth and let me blow in your mouth and I'll take the dildo out of you." When Roman got to put himself into Misty's mouth as he started to blow in her mouth as he reached for the dildo as he pulled it out after he pulled it out she said "I love you." Roman then said "yeah I just can't wait to be your husband and have great sex with you."

This was requested by doodlebugsie