Seth Rollins

So as Seth Rollins and his girlfriend Sacha were watching the female superstars walk by them since they agreed to do a threesome but they just wanted to agree on which female talent should join them. When Sasha Banks walked by as Seth noticed Sacha then said "no I will have any contact with Sasha." Just then Alexa Bliss walked by and Seth said "no I don't want to do Alexa" as Dana Brooke then then walked by Seth and Sacha then said "Dana is perfect for our threesome if she wants to join us." Seth then said "well let me go ask Dana and I'll come back to you with hopefully an answer." Just as Seth caught up with Dana he said "hey Dana as you probably have heard that me and Sacha want to do a threesome but we want to do it with you if your cool with it." Dana then said "yeah I'm cool with fucking you and your girlfriend but have you chosen which girl you want to be fucking." Seth then said "no I have to talk with Sacha to see if I'll be fucking her and if she will want to eat you out or if she wants me to fuck you and have her eat you out." So after Seth and Dana came back to Sacha Dana said "so Sacha let's talk about this threesome." Sacha then said "okay I would love to have Seth fucking me while you Dana either eat me out or just fuck me." Seth then said "well I think it would be hot to watch another girl eat my girlfriend pussy out." Just then Seth pulled both Sacha and Dana into a dark room and pushed Sacha on her back as Dana then started to both finger and eat Sacha out when Seth joined them as Dana said "okay stop guys let's change up because I don't like Seth fucking me." After they changed Dana said "that's better" and when they all organismed together Seth said "that was fun thanks Dana for joining us." Dana then said "no problem anytime you want to do it again I'm game for it."

This was requested by SachaChapman I hope you enjoy it and thanks for requesting