Drew McIntyre

So as Artemis and Drew McIntyre were talking before his match against James Ellsworth as they wanted to be intimate as he had to go for his match Artemis said "no worries we can do it after my match." As Artemis found her best friend Amy were talking about her relationship with AJ Styles. Amy then said "well Artemis my relationship is of course phenomenal since I'm with the phenomenal one." Artemis then said "wow I'm so jealous that your happy with him because sometimes I'm not happy with Drew because everytime we try to have sex before he has a match he always makes me wait until after." Amy then said "well I know how it is to be a wag because I'm a wag too and sometimes it's so hard to find the time to have sex but if you really love Drew I'm sure he'll come around." Just then Artemis was going to say something but Drew came backstage and said "hey sexy let's just get to what you want to do." So when Artemis and Drew left Amy then whispered use protection so after Artemis shook her head but Drew just laughed. So after Drew and Artemis made it to his locker room he stripped her and started to fuck her as she was enjoying it when Drew got her to organism as he was having a organism too he said "I'm sorry that we couldn't do this sooner but I really do love that you are my wife and love me." Artemis then said "I love you so much too and I'm glad that we can have sex together but next time can we try not to wait long because I love you so much.

This was requested by vampire_queen21 I hope you like it and thanks for the request