Summer Rae

So as Summer Rae was watching her rumoured boyfriend Tyler Breeze compete against James Ellsworth as Summer was getting horny just by watching Tyler as she made sure that she was ejected from ringside as she was walking to her locker room once she got to her locker room she decided to finger herself. After she turned on Tyler's match as she started to finger herself when she started as Tyler won the match it made Summer happy but as she started to enjoy her finger in herself when she started to organism as no one was around her after she got done with her organism she decided to try for more organisms. When she started to finger herself again as she felt her juices on her fingers that she had in her pussy she screamed yes oh god yes I love to finger myself I've already organismed but I love to have more. As Brie Bella walked in as Summer was having her second organism Brie then said "Summer what the hell it's called a dildo or vibrator instead of using your fingers." Summer then said "well sorry Brie but I don't like to use a dildo and if I use a vibrator I tend to have a short organism." So as Brie walked into the shower as Summer got to her organism she then got up and as she was getting dressed Summer then went to go find Tyler so they could celebrate his win. When Summer met Tyler she said "congratulations on your win Tyler I did watch the end of the match while I had two organisms from fingering myself. As Tyler was surprised with what Summer told him that when he looked at her he said "well do you ever want to fuck me just ask me because I would let you fuck me." Summer then said "well let me think about it because I'm not sure if I really want to have sex with you Tyler I mean I like you but I already had sex once with Fandango and he wasn't really that great."

This story wasn't requested I just thought it would be interesting to do a Summer Rae smut