Kane

So as I'm just waiting on my turn to wrestle against Alexa Bliss as I'm talking with my best friend Eva Marie when Kane walked by and I saw he was still angry from his dramatic lost to Sheamus. When he tapped my shoulder on accident I said "yo Kane what's your problem I'm just trying to have a talk with Eva before my match against Alexa and you just bumped my shoulder." Kane then said "oh well I'm so sorry that I bumped into your shoulder but what I actually want to do is take you to a secluded room and fuck the living daylights out of you." I then said "well you can't do that because I don't like you and I just would never have sex with you even if you were the last man on Earth." Just then Kane picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and carried me to his secluded room as I kept screaming just before he walked into the room he grabbed a cameraman because my match was supposed to be happening." When Kane told the cameraman to show my face as I was showing on the titanton Kane said "well how do you like me now that I have my favorite female superstar I'm going to have my way with her." Just then he sent the cameraman away and pushed into me as he started to fuck me all I could do was scream as he slapped me in my face he said "don't worry no one will find out what we are doing or find you." So when I just tried to enjoy Kane fucking me as he said "come on bitch I know that you can get vocal with your sex toys so my dick should be no problem." Just then as I felt Kane get ready to release I said "no Kane please don't cum in my pussy because I don't like to have the cum in me since it's hard to get out." Kane then said "it's to late honey because I'm releasing my cum into your pussy and you should like it." When I felt Kane was done as I felt to the floor Kane said "that was great we should do it again sometime soon." I then said "not on your life you bastard."

This smut wasn't requested but I just did it for fun