Wade Barrett

So as Artemis and her husband Wade Barrett were watching the draft wondering what brand Wade would end up on as he wanted to be on RAW while Artemis wanted him on SmackDown Live. When Wade's name was called by Stephanie McMahon and Mick Foley for RAW he was happy but Artemis wasn't happy because all her friends that are women superstars got drafted to SmackDown Live. So when Wade and Artemis left the arena for the hotel as Wade could tell that Artemis was sad he said "come on I know what will make you happy because you just need some time with me since I can please you so good." Artemis then said "yeah maybe some time alone with my husband all I need to make me feel better." So when they got to the hotel as they got in the elevator as Wade couldn't keep his hands off of his wife. As he kept kissing Artemis as she was getting hot as she told Wade he said "I'm glad that you are getting hot because that will just make it easier for me to get inside you." So when the elevator dinged for their floor as they got out and started to walk to their room as he opened the door as they walked in when Wade locked the door and then found Artemis in the bed she said "why don't you lose the clothes and join me." Wade then said "yeah you totally want me to join you because I'm going to have my way with you." As Wade joined Artemis in bed as he instantly got inside her as she moaned loudly he said "yeah I love it when you moan and I love to get you to keep moaning." After Artemis let out a moan she then said "Wade I'm so close to having my organism I don't know how much longer I can last having you inside me." Wade then said "why don't you wait for me to let go because we have never let go together at the same time." So as Wade felt himself going as he let Artemis know as she let go too as he plopped out of her and watched her organsim he said "I love you so much." Artemis then said "well I love you too and thanks for making me feel better by having some time together."

This was requested by vampire_queen21 I hope that you like it I didn't have a picture but I will get one sometime soon