Emma

So as Emma was walking into the arena from her rental car as she felt hot and bothered she figured that she would take care of it when she got to her locker room. When Emma found her locker room as she opened her bag and looked for her dildo when she pulled it out she then put it next to one of the couches as she got naked when she laid down on the couch she then reached for her dildo as she turned it on and then pushed it into her pussy as she let out some moans when she was comfortable with her dildo in her pussy she started to move the dildo in and out of her and occasionally slapping it against her pussy lips. As she felt like she was getting close to her organism when she turned off the dildo and pulled it out of her as she then reached for her tablet as she looked up her favorite porn site as she found a video that she thought she would like so when the camera showed the women in the video letting out a moan as Emma then decided to finger herself the next time the camera got on the girl she was saying oh fuck yes yes yes fuck just then as she was going to say fuck again the guy rammed into her pussy as she screamed from the pain as he started to thrust it turned to pleasure and the girl then felt like she was going to organism as the camera caught her organism face she then told the guy that she was really close as he could tell he did a couple more rough thrusts and then as he let go she started to have her own organism but when he pulled out of the girl and opened her legs because he left a creampie in her pussy as he showed it after he put her ass checks back together he then surprised the girl in the video by sticking three of his fingers into her pussy as he started to finger her Emma found her organism and after her organism went away Emma got dressed and ready for the show that she was at.

This one wasn't requested but I just wanted to do a Emma smut because there aren't any Emma smuts