Neth Bellins

So as Seth Rollins and his girlfriend Nikki Bella had a rare day off together when Nikki was doing the laundry as Seth was in his office on his computer as Nikki put the laundry in the dryer and then went to check on Seth. As she saw that Seth was on pornhub Nikki said "what the fuck Seth why would you watch that stuff when you have me to fuck." Seth then said "well I was going to surprise you when you were taking the laundry and putting it in the dryer but I didn't want to scare you." Nikki then said "okay well I know that I'm horny and I need to be fucked since I have been away from you." So when Seth stripped Nikki out of her sports bra and shots as he took off his shorts and then put Nikki on his desk he said "so do you want to be fucked slow or fast and hard because I'm thinking hard and fast." Nikki then said "whatever you want to do I'm fine with." Just then Seth shoved himself into Nikki really hard as she screamed from the pain as he got a rhythm of fast in and out Nikki moaned and then said "oh yes Seth keep it up you feel so good in me just don't go like your going to pull out and push back into me." Just then Seth acted like he was going to pull out and then he pushed back in Nikki and she said "what the hell Seth I told you not to do that I hate that you do that because you do that so hard." Seth then said "I'm sorry but I just wanted to fuck you but I love you." Nikki then said "okay but let's just get this done and over with because I forgot to tell you that Brie is coming over and I don't want to be fucking you while my twin sister is here." Seth then said "okay I'm almost done just let me give you a couple more thrusts and I'll be done." Just when Brie pulled in the driveway Seth let go in Nikki as he was leaving a creampie in Nikki as he took a picture after he helped Nikki off his desk as they got dressed after Nikki was dressed and Seth showed Nikki the present he left in her pussy Nikki said "thanks baby I wanted you to leave a creampie in my pussy because you always leave them so far up my pussy."