Tamina Snuka

So as Tamina was hanging around with Naomi and Sasha Banks for Team B.A.D. or Team Beautiful And Dangerous as she was horny she really didn't want to go out for Naomi's match against Paige as Naomi noticed that Tamina wasn't really in the mood for the match Naomi said "don't worry Tamina Sasha and I can handle Paige and Becky Lynch." When Naomi and Sasha left as Tamina found her dildo as she took off her pants as she laid down on the couch in her locker room when she turned on the dildo and shoved​ it in her pussy. So as Tamina was getting used to the pleasure of the dildo as she started to let out some moans as she kept enjoying it when she organismed she felt a little better. When Naomi and Sasha came back after Naomi won the match as Sasha opened the door to the locker room as they saw Tamina naked as Naomi asked Tamina what happened in the locker room Tamina said "I just used my dildo for a while." Sasha said "okay well I'm just glad that you weren't in here having sex." Just then Tamina asked Naomi about her match because Tamina was going to watch it but then didn't turn it on because of how she wanted to use her dildo. Naomi then said "I won it was fairly easy but I'm just glad that you were able to satisfy yourself." Tamina then said "well thanks Naomi but how do you deal with Jimmy and always having sex." Naomi then said "it's hard because sometimes I'm not always in the mood but I let Jimmy fuck me." Tamina then said "I just wish that I could have a guy to give me a organism instead of always using my dildo because I don't want to be lonely forever." Naomi then said "well do you like anyone in the WWE because maybe I can get whoever you like to have sex with you." Tamina then said "I do have a thing for Tony Nease." Naomi then said "okay I'll go talk with Tony." So as Naomi found Tony Nease she said "Tony do you think that you can help Tamina because she just wants to have a organism from having sex with a guy instead of using her dildo." Tony then said "yeah sure I'll fuck Tamina and I'll fuck her so good that she has multiple organisms." When Tamina had her bags packed to leave Tony came up to her and said "can you give me a ride to the next show I'll make it worth your while because I know that you want some of the premier athlete." Tamina then said "okay well I'm not wearing any panties and I'm still horny so when we get to the hotel can you please fuck me." Tony said "I was going to do that because I want to give you a great organism." After Tony and Tamina got to the hotel as they started to fuck as he gave her a organism he said "how was that because I loved it." Tamina then said "I loved it too."

This wasn't requested but I thought it would be fun to do