AJ Styles Paige

So when Paige was frustrated that Charlotte beat her and it was for the Women's Championship when she got backstage as she ran into AJ Styles when he saw who ran into him AJ said "Paige you did great out there against Charlotte I wanted you to win." Paige then said "thanks AJ but right now all I really want to do is go to my locker room and use my vibrator because I want to give myself a good organism." AJ then said "do you know that I know something better than your vibrator in your pussy if you want to do me I would let you fuck me." Paige then said "okay AJ maybe I'll take up your offer because I think the batteries in my vibrator are dying because when I used it last night I struggled with getting​ to have a great organism." When AJ followed Paige he said "Paige do you want to be fucked slow and soft or rough and hard because I know that when I fuck Wendy she likes it soft but when we first got together she loved rough sex." Paige then said "I would love to be fucked rough and hard because my vibrator doesn't cut it or even Alberto." So when Paige and AJ got to her locker room as he locked the door as Paige got naked when AJ pushed her on the couch and then shoved himself into her she moaned loudly and AJ said "yeah just like that let any moans out." After AJ started as Paige got to enjoying it she said "can you go any deeper AJ because you feel good." So as AJ went deeper in Paige when she started to clinch around AJ's dick he said "wait and hold it in because I want to organism with you." So as Paige held it in for as long as she could when she couldn't help it as he felt Paige cum when he let go he said "can I give you a facial with some of my cum because Wendy just lets me give her creampies in her pussy." Paige then said "yeah we can do that." Just then AJ pulled out of Paige and as he tugged on his penis a couple of times when he started to give Paige the facial she enjoyed it.

Requested by Ambrollins123