Paige Charlotte

So as Paige was talking with Charlotte as they were talking about sex Paige said "I would treat you right if you ever wanted to have sex." Charlotte then said "yeah I want to have sex with a girl but I just don't know if I would want to use a sex toy or finger." Paige then said "well which are you comfortable with because I've done it with toys and fingering." Charlotte then said "well honestly I like the feel of my fingers in my pussy so I guess I would want to be fingered." Paige then said "okay so let's go to your locker room and fuck because I don't know how you feel but just all this talk about sex it's made me horny." When Paige and Charlotte got to her locker room as she locked the door when she looked at Paige Charlotte said "I locked the door that way my dad doesn't catch us fucking because I think he would want to give you a facial for fingering me but can you just stick your finger in me already." Paige then stripped Charlotte out of her wrestling gear as Paige then slipped two fingers inside of Charlotte's pussy as Paige started to make the momentum and finger Charlotte Paige then said "just start fingering me I need to get fucking." So when Charlotte and Paige got into a rhythm of fingering each other as Charlotte let out a moan she heard a knock on her door and her dad on the other side Charlotte then looked at Paige and said "what do I do because I don't want you to stop fingering me." Paige then said "Ric can you give me and Charlotte a couple of minutes because we are having a girl talk." Ric then said "yeah I can give you two time together" after Ric left Charlotte said "oh my god Paige I think I am going to have a organism really soon because you are doing a good job but keep your speed going because I'm loving it." Paige then said "yeah I'm going to be organisming soon too keep your speed up." Just then Charlotte let her organism out and then Paige let hers out too. After Charlotte and Paige pulled their fingers out of each other Charlotte said "that was great we should do it again sometime soon." Paige then said "yeah anytime you want to do anything sexual Charlotte just ask me."

This one wasn't really requested I just wanted to do it for RampaigerQueen I hope that you like it