Brianel

So as Brie Bella and her husband Daniel Bryan were talking about how they dislike how Brie's twin sister Nikki Bella always FaceTime them when she is in the middle of having sex. When Brie then said "well how about we see if Nikki likes it if we have sex and I FaceTime her." Bryan then said "yeah that sounds really good but I want to show Nikki your face when you are on the verge of a organism." So as Brie and Bryan got naked as they started to get nasty as Brie sent Nikki a FaceTime request as Nikki answered as Brie then said "oh fuck yes yes yes yes yes yes yes Bryan I want multiple organisms and you feel so good in my pussy but can you please go a little bit faster." Nikki then said "you two are so nasty by wanting to FaceTime me when you are in the middle of having sex" Brie then said "well now you know how we feel when you do it to us." Just as Nikki was going to say something Brie made her organisming face as Nikki saw it she said "stop it Bryan your making me horny and John isn't here to fuck me but I do have my toys." Bryan then plopped out of Brie and she then said "Nikki I want to talk to Bryan so can we talk later" Nikki said "yeah go have fun with your husband." After Brie hung up with Nikki Brie said "Bryan why did you pull out of me I was really enjoying you inside of me." Bryan then said "well I wanted​ to fuck you in the ass while maybe you could finger yourself." Brie then said "Bryan I'm not comfortable with you in my ass but I'm willing to make you happy." So when Brie got on her hands and knees as Bryan then pushed into Brie's ass as she slipped two fingers inside her pussy as Bryan was getting in a rhythm Brie moaned and then said "Bryan stop your hurting me just get the hell out of me." Bryan then said "don't worry Brie I'm almost close to organisming just keep fingering yourself because it's making me feel good." As Brie started to scream from her organism when Bryan let go he said "I love how we are organisming together how is your fingers." Brie then said "well I have them coated in my pussy juices." Bryan then plopped out of Brie and started to suck Brie's fingers he said "that is so good."

This wasn't requested but I just love Brianel and can't wait to see pictures of Birdy