Edge and Beth Phoenix

So as Edge and Beth Phoenix were getting ready for the Hall of Fame ceremony because Beth was finally getting inducted. When Edge saw Beth in her dress he said "well you look so beautiful but I like you better naked and have me inside you." Beth then said "well do you want to have a little fun before the ceremony because I wouldn't mind having a little fun." Edge then said "well I was going to hang out with Christian but if you want to have fun I guess Christian can wait." So when Edge got naked as Beth watched she then unzipped her dress as it fell to the floor and she got against the wall because she wanted to have sex that's fun. So as Edge and Beth fell on the bed she felt like she was going to have her organism but as she told Edge he said "do you think that you can hold it because I'm not ready to finish yet." As Beth was holding it in when she let go as she felt Edge go he said "sorry I forget to tell you that you could let go now since I'm letting go inside of you." Beth then said "no problem honey because I love you but when you get out of me do you want to watch me finger myself but if you want to I'll let you do it because I know that you can please me really good." Edge said "I think I will just watch you do yourself ." So as Beth picked a finger and put it in her pussy as she started out slow and got faster and deeper as she let out a sexual moan Edge said "yeah baby that's it your doing good pleasuring yourself keep it going but can you go a little bit harder." Beth then went harder as she felt her finger clinch around her insides she said "oh my god I'm so close to organisming I just felt my finger clinch around my insides." Just then Beth started to organism as she pulled her finger out Edge just watched.

This wasn't requested but I wanted to do something different and special since Beth recently got inducted into the Hall of Fame