Seth Rollins

So as Seth Rollins and his fiancee Kylie were planning their honeymoon trip to the Bahamas together as they were talking about all the fun they were going to have. Just then Seth had to work as Kylie was getting horny well Seth was competing as she walked back to Seth's private locker room as she looked in her suitcase for her dildo as she couldn't find it she then figured that she would finger herself. As she turned on Seth match as she laid down on the couch as she started to finger herself as she looked at Seth who was pinning Dash Wilder as Seth won Kylie was happy. The next day as Kylie and Seth got married as they were going to the Bahamas for their honeymoon when they got on the plane Seth said "do you want to join the mile high club Kylie." Kylie then looked at Seth and said "I'm not sure that I would like to be a member of the mile high club because we risk getting caught." Seth then said "well I'm not sure if I can wait until we get to the Bahamas and the hotel to get inside you." Just then Kylie got up and grabbed Seth's hand as they got in the bathroom as he pulled down Kylie's skirt as he noticed that she didn't have any panties on as he inserted one of his fingers in her pussy as he started to finger her he said "it's very wrong to not wear any panties on our honeymoon." As Kylie just moaned loudly as Seth removed his fingers​ and inserted his penis she said "that's right baby just take me here in this bathroom and let's be members of the mile high club." Just as the plane was going to land in the Bahamas as Seth found himself starting to twitch inside Kylie she was just enjoying it. After Seth and Kylie checked in their hotel as they found there room Kylie said "well that was fun what we did on the plane I can't believe we are members of the mile high club." Seth said "yeah that was really hot what we did on the plane do you want to do it again." Kylie then said "yeah let me just get comfortable on the bed just so we can do it again." So after Kylie got comfortable on the bed Seth jumped on the bed and started to have his fun with his new wife."

This was requested by Ambrollins123