Nina

So as Nikki Bella was home alone without John Cena as she wanted John to come home so they could have some time together before their schedules get busy with appearances for WrestleMania. When Nikki called Brie as Brie answered Nikki said "how do you keep the spark between you and Bryan since he is on the road as the General Manager of SmackDown Live." Brie then said "sometimes it's hard but we just try to have fun when we are together." Just as Nikki was going to say something John came home and opened the door to his and Nikki's bedroom as Nikki saw John she told Brie that she would talk to her later. As John stripped out of his clothes as Nikki stripped he said "I love how beautiful you look naked and seeing your face when I give you a organism." Nikki then said "well I love you too John but let's get to having sex." After Nikki and John started Nikki said "you feel so good get deeper and faster" so as John picked up speed when Nikki was going to organism as John noticed he said "let it out I want to feel it on my penis." After Nikki had her organism as John plopped out of her he said "get comfortable because I want to finger you." As Nikki got comfortable and John started to finger her as she felt that he only had one finger in her she said "can't you put another finger in just to get deeper." As she was enjoying being fingered by John as Nikki was pulling on John's penis to get it erect again as she had a second organism John was ready for round two and it just happened that they went all night long and had fun with their romantic time.

This wasn't requested but I just wanted to do a couple in WWE and John and Nikki are a couple and they don't have any smuts written about them and sorry if the title sucks I tried my best at making a ship name for them