Cody Rhodes

So when Cody Rhodes and I were attending the Hall of Fame ceremony as I was in my dress when I saw Cody come out of the bathroom in his suit and tie I said "well Mr. Rhodes you look dashing in your suit but I would love to have you naked and fucking me because I'm so horny right now that I want to have sex. Cody looked at me and then said "well I think we can have sex after the Hall of Fame ceremony but just don't get to tired with walking out with Kurt Angle since you was asked to walk him out." Amy then said "Cody I am just walking out Kurt so I can't get all that tired but I just want to get you to do something different when we have sex." Cody then said "well I have a blindfold handcuffs and nipple clamps in my bag did you bring any toys with you since we have time that we are apart from each other since it's WrestleMania week." Amy then said "yeah I wouldn't leave home without my dildo that you got me for my birthday." Cody then smiled and said "so how about I use the blindfold and the handcuffs but maybe I'll use the dildo if you want." Amy then said "well that works for me just as long as you don't use the nipple clamps because those hurt the last time we used them." So after the Hall of Fame ceremony as Amy and Cody got back to their hotel room as Cody reached for Amy's zipper when her dress fell on the floor he said "get on the bed on your hands and knees baby well I get the stuff we talked about." So after Cody got everything we talked about as he put the blindfold on me and then handcuffed my hands together when I heard Cody turn on the dildo I said "where are you going to put that because I want you in my pussy." Just then Cody shoved the dildo in my pussy as he put his dick close to my mouth he said "give me a blowjob before I get into your pussy." So as I put Cody in my mouth and started to suck him as the dildo got to be too much for me I took and stopped sucking on Cody as he noticed he said "what's wrong baby is the dildo getting to you and you just want me to start fucking you." Amy then said "yeah Cody I need the dildo out and have you in it's place." So as Cody reached between my legs and removed the dildo as he shoved himself into me I couldn't help but moan as Cody heard me moan he said "that's it baby let the moans come out of you as I'm fucking you." So when Cody was going really fast as I heard his skin slapping against mine when I felt myself getting close to having a organism when I told Cody he said "wait and hold it in for a minute I just need to do one more thrust and I think I'll be cumming." When I felt Cody do a rough thrust he then said "okay baby let's have our organisms together I can't hold it in much longer." So as I let go and I felt Cody letting go I said "Cody take the handcuffs off and let's cuddle because I feel like cuddling." When Cody took the blindfold off and the handcuffs as Cody then opened my legs and saw that he left a creampie in my pussy he took a picture and as we cuddled he showed me the picture and I said "thanks for leaving my with a sticky mess in my pussy" Cody then said "you're welcome I'm glad that I could do it for you."

This one wasn't requested but I just thought it would be fun to do because even though Cody is in TNA I still like him